(1) Free Mebership
Joining the World Severe Assault Martial Art Federation is a simple process. Please submit (via e-Mail ) For the Membership procedure the applicant organization sends the following data to the WSAMF office
Name of Federation
Two recent pictures
The Membership Fee is $200 for 4 years
Member benefits include:
* The opportunity to compete for a place on the National Team which attends the World Severe Assault tournaments and other international tournaments.
* Eligibility for International rank certification.
* Eligibility for National instructor certification.
* Severe Assault (full-contact) fighting referee training.
The rights of members of the Federation are:
* The right to speak and vote.
* The right to elect and be elected.
* Participation in various activities sponsored by the Federation.
* Discounts on advertised seminars sponsored by the W.S.A.M.A.F
* Other rights as appended.
Steps to register:
1. Complete the W.S.A.M.A.F Membership Form.
2. Send the completed form to:
1) Name of the country and organization
2) Logo of the organization
3) Name of the president, vice-president and/or chief instructor
5) Past and/or current Martial arts activities
6) Contact phone/fax numbers and e-mail/URL address
7) Current postal address
8) Two Current Photo
Please also enclose two passport-sized photos of the applicant and a brief biography of the applicant, including martial arts experience. The membership fee is $200 for 4 years.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us. Our email,